You read that title right. Here at PIP, we want to make some changes to give better service to our current and potential customers. I bet you’re reading thinking… but how? Let us tell you.
Here are some things to start expecting from us going forward:
- Email blasts (approximately monthly) and follow ups after jobs are done (also about monthly).
- Request to give us a rating on Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- Tell your friends, family and coworkers about us! If you like what we do, give us a recommendation. We grow the fastest through word of mouth, and the more we grow, the more we can improve.
- Top notch customer service (although we do hope that you are currently receiving that!)
- More pictures of the pups! Everyone needs a cute dog on their feeds every now and again.
We’re taking these steps to help us grow in both business and personally. Making connections and relationships is what our business is all about, and we take pride in getting to know each and every one of our customers so as to better serve you.
The more we can get to know about you and your business, the more suggestions and informed advice we can give you. Outside of printing on paper, we are also able to provide you and your business with signs, marketing help, website design, social media support, promotional products, and so much more. You name it, we can make it happen. And if we can’t.. well, we’ll tell you.
Speaking of promotional products and learning how to grow our business, our sales gal MaryBeth is working on her requirements to get a BASI. Wondering what that is? The BASI curriculum arms sales reps with the fundamental knowledge they need to thoroughly understand and navigate the promotional products marketplace profitably, and develop solid relationships with their colleagues that will help them prosper in the industry. That’s right: promotional product certified. I’d say it’s fair to say we know what we’re doing around here, and we want to pass that knowledge onto you!
These new steps towards making your business run more efficiently and getting feedback about how we’re doing is going to take us in the right direction towards growing, learning, and offering the best services to our clients.
Give us a ranking on Google, Facebook, Yelp, and more if you get a chance! We want to hear from you!
-Carol, TJ, Jerry, MaryBeth, and the pups (Stella and Stanley)