Our preferred file format is a high-resolution PDF with the following specifications:
• The document size should be at 100% of the final trimmed size.
• Crop marks should be on the file.
• .125” of bleed should be applied to all edges.
• Fonts should be converted to “outlines”, “curves”, or “paths”.
• All images/photos should be CMYK (not RGB) and should be 300 dpi or greater, or should be vector based.
• All images, photos, and transparencies used must be flattened.
Files that are larger than 1GB (or multiple files that do not upload from the above methods) can through our WeTransfer site at: https://pipmetroindy.wetransfer.com. (You can send up to 200 GB to us here!)