Did you know that the design of your work or retail space can communicate a lot about your company? It speaks to your vision, values and practices and is a visible manifestation of your culture.
Many businesses don’t realize how easy and affordable it can be to overhaul your office or store interior with custom wallpaper, murals, stand-off lettering and other types of wraps and signs that are usually associated with marketing campaigns. The right indoor signage can help grow your business, improve morale and build brand loyalty.
Below are five types of interior signage that can be used to make workspaces stand out while communicating what matters to your organization in a fun and creative way.
- Vinyl wall murals—A wall mural is a stylish way to enhance your brand or just incorporate a fun element into your workspace. You can visually convey your vision, mission statement or core values as a reminder to employees while letting customers and other visitors know what you stand for.
- Wall graphics—Though similar in many ways to wall murals, wall graphics typically aren’t as large, though they can still help to update or rebrand a space. They can include corporate typography and imagery that could be featured on conference room or lobby walls. Wall graphics are typically colorful, big and bold and can look like virtually anything, including team photos, your company’s mission statement or a company timeline. Wall graphics are normally cutouts, vinyl stickers, decals, block-cut vinyl or reusable fabric graphics.
- Dimensional letters and logos—Made of PVC, acrylic, wood, foam or metal, dimensional letters and logos are a great way to make a statement while informing or educating visitors and staff. The letters “jump off the wall,” drawing attention to displays or other visuals you’d like to highlight. Your imagination is the limit for how you use dimensional letters. Consider a 3D logo over your reception desk or 3D letters that spell out an important message in the conference room where you pitch potential clients.
- Architectural displays—Architectural displays allow for a little more creativity in your office design. They may include interior logos or other signs secured by trusses, tensioned cables or other custom assemblies that document important corporate milestones, display your company’s timeline or recognize employees or important clients. A variety of materials can be incorporated—vinyl, acrylic, wood or aluminum — to create exhibits that fit perfectly into office nooks or wrap around columns or other architectural elements.
- Stand-off mounted acrylic prints—Easily mounted to walls and providing a luxurious, polished look, stand-off displays are an elegant and affordable way to frame and share special messaging or images.The stand-offs are strong enough to secure the acrylic to the wall, leaving space behind the image and letting it appear to float off the wall. This sleek, modern design instantly enhances any space, transforming an ordinary sign into an attention-getting, durable and contemporary sign.
These are just a sampling of the interior sign types that are available to businesses looking to upgrade their office space. We can help you identify the signage solutions that best suit your aesthetic and budget. Contact us today to see how we can help!